*NOTE: Our current COVID-19 policies are always subject to change per State/CDC guidelines.
- Masks are not required for students. If you choose to send your child with a mask we will do our very best to keep it on them throughout the day. Any adults entering the building are required to wear a mask. Teachers will wear masks when possible.
- When entering and leaving the building students and adults will be asked to use hand sanitizer or hand wash. Students will continue to do so through the preschool day.
- We follow CDC guidelines in response to COVID cases and symptoms. Any students with COVID symptoms, or a confirmed case of COVID as an individual or in their family will be asked to follow current CDC guidelines.
- When possible children will have their own set of school supplies especially playdough and other sensory items. Other school supplies will be cleaned in between student uses.
- Indoor and outdoor playtimes will continue throughout the year. We will work hard to keep play equipment and toys clean.
- We will do our very best to remain open this school year. In the past, we have followed guidelines for local public schools. This year we will follow childcare guidelines in response to COVID closures. Parents will be given the choice to keep their child in school or switch to a home-centered, distance learning curriculum at any time.
- If at any point during the year you choose to take your child out of school you will be required to pay tuition in full for the month you are leaving. After that, you will have no obligation to pay for the remaining months of the school year.
- Once you have pulled out of in-person preschool your spot will not be held. When space is available you are welcome to return at a later date. Tuition will not be reimbursed for loss of instruction time due to sickness or COVID precautions.